Panty Medical Compression Stocking Hose With Open Toe, 15-18 mmHg
Our anti-embolism stockings provide compression on all parts of the
leg where venous blood is likely to pool, helping reduce the risk
of thromboembolism formation in surgical, geriatric, phlebitis or
bedridden patients, pregnant women and patients with varicose veins
or chronic venous insufficiency. The lightweight, durable knit
fabric stretches two ways for easier application and a cool,
comfortable fit. A spandex band at the top of the knee-length and
thigh-length style has snaps at the waistband to adjust the fit.
Other features include an alignment indicator to aid in proper
positioning, a convenient inspection toe to check the foot without
removing the stocking and a skid-resistant sole to help guard
against patient slips and falls. Stockings are washable.
• Prophylaxis against deep venous thrombosis in medical and
• Increases the blood flow velocity by providing graduated
• Improve blood flood of other venous disorders, such as chronic
They are used when venous return from the lower extremities is
likely to be impaired, as in the following cases:
1) Surgical patients
2) People who should stand for a long time, such as teachers,
traffic policemen, doctors, nurse, hairdressers etc.
3) People who should sit for a long time, such as the whitecollar,
civil servants, etc.
4) Geriatric and bedfast patients
6) Chronic venous insufficiency
7) Varicose veins
8) Edema secondary to cast removal
9) Obese people
10) People who always in an airplane or in a couch, such as
stewardess, trainmen, etc.
15-18 mmHg of compression at the ankle
Comfortable non-binding elastic top on the Thigh Length
Small long, Small regular,
Medium long, Medium long,
Large long, Large regular,
X-large long, X-large regular
Light (18 – 21 mmHg)
Medium (23 – 32 mmHg)
Strong (34– 46 mmHg)
Extra Strong (over 49 mmHg)
Color: Beige, black, white